Samsung has launched its latest flagship phones Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus in line with Galaxy Fold, the first-of-its-kind phone that can be folded. With these two models, Samsung launched the dynamic AMOLED screen technology. The AMOLED screen claims to have an in-display fingerprint scanner that assuages eye strain by reducing the blue line. According to a report by Engadget, Samsung claims that the scanner can sense the “3D Contour” of your finger. There is no denying that Samsung is inching forward towards producing better technology every year.
Samsung’s marketing department referred to this technology as “Infinity O AMOLED.” This is Samsung’s first phone with a dynamic OLED panel, which comes with a slew of anomalous features. The HDR10+ screen is incorporated with ‘Dynamic tone mapping’ which improves the contrast, keeps details visible even in darker spots, and accentuates the colours when you are watching a movie. The screen by default reduces blue light by 42%, minimising eye strain.
Galaxy S10 comes equipped with 123 degrees and 16 MP ultra-wide camera that helps you capture more detailed images. Furthermore, the 10MP wide dual pixel camera and 8MP RGB depth camera help you take better pictures in low light. The state-of-the-art technology enables you to click crystal clear photos even if you are not a pro. You won’t need to zoom in as it has a self-operative optical zoom option. In plain speak, with this camera, you can exactly capture what you see.
See Also Samsung to ditch Plastic Packaging for Sustainable Materials
Some Features of Galaxy S10 that you need to pay heed to:
- Samsung S10’s AMOLED Infinity O Display delivers peak brightness. Further, it can produce more than 16 million colours at a 100% colour volume.
- The brilliant screen reduces the harmful blue light emissions from the screen in order to alleviate stress on your eyes.
- You can adjust the colour temperature without compromising on the picture quality.
- Right beneath the screen lies the world’s first ultrasonic fingerprint scanner that can be used by simply pressing your finger against it. The cutting-edge technology claims to work even in the most challenging conditions.
- The Galaxy S10 comes in stunning prismatic hues. There are also two kinds of ceramic finishes – ceramic white and ceramic black.
- There are three pro-grade cameras that give you a revolutionary experience in photography.
- It is the first phone that is capable of recording video in HDR10(+).
- It comes with a standard micro SD slot that enables you to extend your phone’s memory to a 1.5 TB. In short, S10 is like having a supercomputer in your pocket.
- It boasts of processor that gives 29% faster CPU speed and 37% faster GPU speed.
- S10 comes with an all day long battery that lasts up to 25% longer than the S9 (+), the previous model.
- Galaxy S10 comes embedded with a wireless charging technology that transforms it into a wireless charging pad. You can transmit charge from other devices into your Galaxy S10 easily.
Galaxy S10, that is scheduled to be launched on March 8, 2019, will come in fantastic eco-friendly packaging.
Leave a Reply